Thanksgiving

This holiday is more special to me and my family than I ever thought possible. Thankful my daughter Cassie is doing as great as she is and thankful for all the wonderful people in our life. We met a family in rehab yesterday and they are seeming to be at the begining stages of their daughter starting therapy. As I was there to hear her cry and not want to walk because of the pain. I so remember that! It was heart wrenching. The family met Cassie and told us we gave them hope, their daughter will walk again. Cassie told her you can do it. I know you can. The girl smiled really big. This young lady had an AVM and lost her short term memory and is struggling very much. It was nice to give HOPE! The mother and I just hugged each other for a long time and just cried together. I told her to encourage and believe in her daughter and I would be praying for them. So today I am thankful for everyone who has come into our life, thankful for the friends on this site and everyone who helped Cassie get back on her feet again. God Bless you all, wishing you the best holiday ever! Happy thanksgiving!

Love the Vaglienty family~

WOW Cynthea, how wonderful to hear this post!! So great that Cassie, still recovering herself, to give that beautiful smile of the other young girl by giving her hope! Thanks for sharing this, and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.xx

What a wonderful gift you have given them!! Happy Thanksgiving!