Thank you

Almost end of the year! I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you that support me related to my son AVM. Nikolas operated to Barrow hospital by Michael Lawton on May. it was a long 16 hours surgery and 8 days in intensive care! Thanks God everything is fine now, Nikolas return to school and normal life!!!
Thank you for your support, advice, courage and wishes!
my best wishes for a wonderful healthy full of happiness year!

6 Likes

@Eleni That is such wonderful news so glad Nikolas is doing well and glad Dr Lawton was able to help! Thank you for letting us know how well it went
Happy New Year!
Hugs Angela

1 Like

Doctors at Barrow Neurological Institute are amazing! Dr Lawton’s neurovascular guy Dr Albuquerque just embolized my cerebellum AVM and believes it’s cured! Repeat angio in March 2019 to reassess. The team there is wonderful!
I went for 2nd opinion and am thankful I did.

1 Like

That’s wonderful! I too had the good fortune of vacationing a BNI back in 1993. Dr. Lawton wasn’t there yet. But Dr’s Zabramski & Greene were. I only wish this site was around back then.

Nikolas was fortunate to be cared for by the BNI surgeons and nurses who are the best in the world.

Now he can look forward to an AVM-free life.

1 Like

Happy 2019 folks, may it be a healthy one for all of us, even if we have to claw and fight for our health.
I love hearing all of this positivity.
Greg

3 Likes

This is so amazing to hear. God bless Michael Lawton and all the other survivors on this page. It is especially hard seeing a child go through this. Wishing you and the family the best!