Surgery Went Well

Hello Everyone

7 hours of surgery and all seems to have gone well, no surprises, the next 24 hrs are the most critical, Doctor will awake her some time tomorrow as long as all stays good, Thank you so much for all your prayer from shore to shore and across the continents, Your presence was felt, are family and friends came to the hospital in support and prayer it was simply awesome to have you all there. I will update again Tomorrow, Have A Great day.

Mario, Karen, Adrain Ontiveros, Lacey, Matt, Lois, Bonnie Rouse

Oh good, I have been thinking about you all day and will continue to do so. I hope recovery is as smooth as possible & I will continue to check in on your posts! Sending more positive energy your way!

I am so pleased to hear surgery has gone well and will continue to think of you, take care all of you!

It’s 4am in the morning and Laceys has been running a little fever all night, the doctorcalled in a little while ago and said that is normal, they will run a Cat Scan or MRI this morning and they may also do another angio this morning, all ist still looking good 11 hrs after surgery

Mario Ontiveros

Wonderful news! Prayers are heard and do work! We will continue to pray for a speedy and wonderful recovery.
Blessings!
Marie & Steve

It’s 8:30 am and Lacey has already had her cat scan, they are checking her every hour to make sure she is responsive, her heart rate is up higher than thay want it, and she is still running a fever, They are working on her day and night but everything seems to be OK. I got ot go to the hospital will not be able to update again till this afternoon

Glad to hear things are going well. Looking forward to the next update. Our prayers are with you.

Thinking of you Mario. Will pray she is better each day.

Thanks for posting. I’ll keep her in my thoughts.

Thanks for posting the update… your family will be in my prayers.

Wish you the best of results…Thanks for the updated…Good luck and God bless…you guys will be on my prayers…