Surgery is Done....Yeah!

Lindsey did very well in surgery today, and is moving all of her fingers and toes, and is resting comfortably. The surgeon is pretty certain he got all of her AVM. We’ll have an MRI in the morning. Now on to recovery. It was a looooong day, and I’m so glad to be on the other side!! Thanks for all of the prayers and support!

Hello Susan , I am so happy that Lindsey is resting comfortably , and the moving of her fingers and toes has me happy dancing !! That is a lot of hard work …what a strong , brave and determined little girl !

Thank you so much for taking the time to update us. I also am getting updates through the caringbridge site which is awesome! I pray she continues to recover well and definately will be awaiting results from the MRI in the morning. Hugs to you and your family!

Hi Susan,

It’s wonderful to hear that everything went so well! Hope the MRI confirms that all of the AVM is gone. Crossing my fingers!

Take care,

Debbie

I saw the post on the caring bridge site earlier and was thrilled. The circle of prayer does work! Lindsay is a little “trooper”! I can’t wait for the phrase “AVM free”!
Marie

Thinking of you. So glad to hear she is thru the surgery.

Dear Susan, I am so happy to read the surgery is past now. Big hugs to Lindsay.

Good to hear that your daughter has made it through the first ten days after surgery. While going through that surgery myself was bad, it’s nothing compared to watching problems with my children. So far, none of them has had anything like this. Waiting for her through the long operation must have been difficult. Keep strong and cheer up. The good times are ahead.

Susan, have been away from the site for a while. We hope all is going well with Lindsey. Can you give us a quick update? We know you are very busy. Robert, Decatur, AL

Wonderful.
How did you prepare your daughter for all this?
This must have been n awful experience for her (needless to say for you and rest of the family).
We will be making a decision very soon with our daughter. Yes we are scared.