Support

For my friends who are going through some issues right now including me: Let's start a thought avalanche. We all need supporting thoughts right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand.

May I ask my "AVM Family" wherever you may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a thought of support to all those who have family problems, health, struggles, worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for no one is immune.

I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some warmth, love, and healing for all in need. Thank you xx

Louisa,

I am not sure what if I'm reading this correctly (or what I'm supposed to do), but the kindness and caring for others is certainly there... thank you for that :) Walls... you mean in facebook?

On a personal note, I am sorry you are going through stuff right now. Just know that you have a home here and friends galore that love you no matter what. ((((( Louisa ))))) <-- cyber hug

Suzy

Hi Louisa,
I echo Suzy & am not sure what I'm supposed to do, but the compassion, concern, empathy, support & hugs are always there my friend!
Take care,
Patti

Thanks everyone, but it for everyone that needs support and we all do!