Support and Marathon

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share with all of you that my best Friend Ashley and I will be flying to Vancouver, WA to run in the Vancouver USA Marathon on June 19th. We are both going to be running for all of you and everyone who suffers from a AVM. A lot of my family members and friends will also be participating with us. Along with running to supporting individuals with AVM we will also be promoting benfriends.org which is how I first found out about this great support system!

I am currently trying to find a way to allow people to donate towards our cause but do not know where to start.. we do not have a lot of time so any info fast would be great!

I am still currently having testing done about my AVM and possible AV fistula but as long as my health stays stable my doctor said that I am good to go!

We start training tomorrow and I am very excited! even if we are not able to fundraiser any money I want you all to know that on that day we will be running to support all of you and to let everyone know that yes, a AVM will change your life but, it does not define you!

-God bless!

I would say you are making lemonade out of lemons!