Summer 22 London Meet Up?

Hi Corrine,
I’m new to the group so i know this comment was a vey long time ago therefore this is a long shot but i would love to meet some others who have had/have AVM’s. I’m based in London.
Would anyone be interested?

1 Like

I’m always interested in a get together. I’m in Leicestershire but London is easy access.

1 Like

Ah that would be amazing! Do you know of anyone else who would like to join?

So, for simplicity’s sake, I’ve moved this to a new thread, so people can read more easily. And I’ll reinvite those in the thread from last time, so @corrine @Jaycee @carolb01 @Lynster @Valerieh including one or two from further afield @Rich2 @memyselfandeye @Timb but there are a whole new bunch of people in London since we met up that time. As soon as we have a quorum, we can organise something.

If anyone from Leicestershire or en route wants to go but couldn’t reasonably get there by train or needs support, let me know.

As long as I am available, I would travel down too.

1 Like

So… Is three enough or do we need to drum up rather more interest? I’m perfectly fine with three, so I’m asking others.

Yes I’m all in, I’ll make a post on Facebook to see who else is interested.

What dates can you definently not do? @jessicalr @Nathalie

2 Likes

Excellent!

I’ll let you know my dates offline via DM.

Hi,
I definitely can’t do the 10th/11th September or the 24th/25th of September!

Thanks

2 Likes

Would 4th September work for you?? @jessicalr @Nathalie @DickD

Yes, good for me.

Yes that works for me!!

1 Like

I would like to try and come too on 4th September, barring any other hospital appointments. Would be grateful to stay in the loop for more specific meeting details later on. Best wishes to all…

Perfect!

If I am available, I would like to attend.

@corrine, @jessicalr, @talloak, @Kel1, @Nathalie

Would Saturday 3rd Sep work for you? I’ve messed up by saying “yes” to 4th, apparently :grimacing:

Sorry for being the disorganised fool.

Richard

Yes from me, if there are no train strikes…:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Saturday 3rd September works for me too. I have created a FB event to try to get more people onboard too :relaxed:

I am currently in the process of looking for accessible venues which are easy to get to for those traveling in from outside of London! Will confirm details later this week.

1 Like