Strange dreams indeed

Very pecuiliar dream last night…no worries this is G rated… Since my AVM was right temporal i lost ALL Mathematical ability(not that I had much to begin with) languages and creativity was more my game, but all Maths left the building with the rupture! So last night to my astonishment I had a dream which was centered around me being some sort of cashier making all kinds of change with money and calculating purchases and change i stumbled a little, but my brain was quite pleased with the mathematical functions and I was pleased to awaken well rested and cheerful ! Strange how a good night’s sleep can really sort things out! But I will see where this piece of the puzzle fits?
Nicole

That’s good to hear!! Maybe your brain is trying to get this function back and it’s working through your dreams! :slight_smile:

Thank you!!! I certainly hope so! That’s sure what I was hoping. now that I’m awake, I should try some math problems to see if that function is truely back on line! Either way it was great to wake up in a positive mood for once! Thanks again forthe reassurance!
Nicole

Yeah! Maybe try playing some number games online or something! You should read “My Stroke of Insight” http://mystrokeofinsight.com/ (that’s the link to the author who had an AVM that bled). I’m almost done with the book and it’s very enlightening! Good luck & keep us posted! :slight_smile:

Hello, how fascinating, and positive. The brain is a muscle, sounds like it’s flexing itself and getting into gear.

Go do some number crunching exercises.

Good luck!

flower