Still Here!

My AVM Survivor Family,

I apologize for not being on the site much during the last couple of weeks. Work has picked up a lot this month, school just started this month, and I signed up for some volunteer work. If something is urgent, please send me a message and I’ll be sure to get back to you asap.

Ben

Thank you !!

I’m exhausted reading about everything you’ve been up to. Thanks for all you do.

Ben,

My wife and I want to thank you for sharing your stories and for the information, encouragement and hope this site provides others. Even when you are out of the net you continue to make a difference by just having the iste. If you want to know how you are reaching others read on. While at an appointment at a Spine clinic this week for a appointment my wife (Ginny) and I met a nurse whose 28 year old sister who is pregnant has just recently learned she has an AVM on her left cheek. She shared this with us after learning about my AVM. The nurse’s sister had apparently has been to several doctors for screening but is having trouble finding docs and/or other people period with knowledge of facial AVMs. So, we gave her the website informtaion for this website. We were so excited to be able to help a little but it’s thanks to you, Shalon and Connie for maintaining this site and all the others who share their stories. Anyway, we shared with her what we knew, told her to check out this site, and also told her to check out Shalon’s page (thanks Shalon!). So, my wife and I thank-you for sharing and maintaining this site - you are having a positive impact and making a huge difference for others!

v/r
Steve Carmichael

Thank you for the reminder, Steve. It’s been on my todo list for a while to reach out to practicing neurologists and neurosurgeons.

As I keep saying…“BEN is our HERO and will always be!” We all wouldn’t be together here as a family if it weren’t for him! THANK YOU BEN and to EVERYONE on this site for being such a supportive community!

Ben,

Just wanted to say GREAT JOB on the site!

I try to visit weekly, but the amount of info here is almost overwhelming–which is GREAT!

Don’t know if you noticed it, but I’ve mentioned this site to others on the Mass General E-List Support Group. I help with that site and see that you are a member there also. It’s a good site as well, but has much less activity than here.

Keep up the GREAT WORK. You are touching more people than you will ever realize–even if they never post here.

Ron, ks

Thanks, Ron. I’m so happy to have been able to help others in need of some kind words and comfort. Thank you for sharing your time here too.

Hi Ben,
Thank you for starting such community.
God Bless in eveything you do…

You and the rest of us here will be in my prayers…

It’s the least I could do, Abby. I never want anyone to feel alone in this ever again. Thank you for your contribution here.

Ben When I joined you ask to let me know if I see an inprovement on any site, well I do se one that is, for examole I went to a chat room, three people wereonline and 2 people or name were on chat room 3 hours prior, interesting. Just want to point this out, similar instances, I have noted. Phil