Spreading positivity on this sunny Friday :)

Hey guys :slight_smile:

During my recovery, as I’ve not been allowed to study or take my university exams I’ve tried to use my time productively by keeping a blog so I can reflect on my experiences. I thought I would share this post with you all as it is about the importance of being thankful and staying positive - which I found impossible at first, but time has helped me realise that good can come out of anything, no matter how dark it seems. I wish you all the very best! Keep smiling everybody :slight_smile:

http://abeautifultangle.wordpress.com/2014/06/30/being-thankful/

P.S. Happy 4th of July to everybody from the US on here! Hope you have a great day and a great weekend

Gwen, you are so correct...staying positive is the way to go!

Thank you so much for sharing this! Happy Independence Day as well.

Gwen, thank you for sharing this link. I read through it and I am thankful that I did!

Thanks, Gwen...Do you know the name of the person who created A Beautiful Tangle? Fantastic.

I do - Gwenllian Evans (it’s me! :wink: ) I’m glad you enjoyed it, thanks for reading :slight_smile:

You are amazing, Gwen....Since I had aphasia from my brain bleed...I something's cannot read well and misunderstand. I am so happy you blogged your journey!

Thank you Gwen ) beauty