Sore/aching neck?

over the last year and a half i have had a sore neck every single day. i’ve always assumed it was from being on computers so much, but now i’m wondering if it could have anything to do with my once had AVM (obliterated 3.5 years ago). i remember i had an issue with my neck while i was in hospital, but can’t really remember exactly what it was, so i’m just starting to worry a little.

does anyone else experience sore necks?

Hello, Do you have aching muscles in the neck or more like spinal posture issues? I get those two muscles that run up the back of your neck into the base of your scull start aching and then it creeps up and causes what feels like a stress headache.

Hi, better to be save than sorry, go to a doctor and get it checked out.

take care

DM

I have had much worse neck problem since surgery, Chiropractor says it is from position of head during the surgery, really puts you in bind. But of course computers don’t help, and if you have paralysis that make you walk funny after, plus any other spinal issues you had prior.

I have had almost constant neck problems which seem to manifest headaches, sometimes I can crack my neck and it makes it dissapear but it’s not always that easy.

NSpringer said:

I have had almost constant neck problems which seem to manifest headaches, sometimes I can crack my neck and it makes it dissapear but it's not always that easy.
You might try Chiropractor, not a permanent fix, but mine certainly make a huge difference. Neck surgery is pretty grueling.