So Blessed & Forever Grateful - Happy 2nd Birthday to Me ✞♥✞

February 10th is what I now refer to as my 2nd Birthday and my new lease on life! Tomorrow will be 2 years, to the day, when God Blessed me with a new lease on life with so so many angels around me keeping me fighting thru my fateful encounter with my AVM! Although this was a terrifying experience for both my family and I; this encounter has brought forth so many Blessings into my life that would have never surfaced had it not been for this encounter and for that; I am forever Grateful!

One of the many Blessings came on May 4th, 2012. After many procedures, tests and radiation treatment to obliterate my AVM, I received the BEST gift ever, in my entire life, when my doctor told me that my AVM was, indeed, obliterated - Praise God ✞♥✞!!!

For those of you who are still under treatment for your AVM; this is my wish for you:

Comfort on difficult days, Smiles when sadness intrudes, Rainbows to follow the clouds, Sunsets to warm your heart, Hugs when spirits sag, Faith so that you can believe, Confidence for when you doubt and Courage to keep fighting ♥♥♥!!!

Peace be yours!!!
Michele

That is wonderful :) I hope to one day be able to say that, but nothing makes me happier to read happy stories. What a blessing!! I am sure your upbeat positive attitude could only be a big plus in what you went thru :)

Happy Birthday, Michele!!!
Good health & blessings to you.

Congratulations, Dear Michele!

Happy Happy Birthday to you Michele! May you enjoy your special day tomorrow and everything you said was beautiful. Thanks for posting such positive words about your day...of your new birth:)

Hello & Welcome to this site Dandelionwishes --- I'm thrilled that you found this site that offers such incredible support! With all of the breakthroughs (which I also refer to as "medical miracles") being made in the medical field with treating AVMs and other brain related diseases; hold on to that "Hope" of yours and know that you too will, one day, be able to scream "obliterated" from the mountaintop :)!

After reading thru your profile information, you've been thru so much yet your strength certainly shines thru!!! Everyone here will continue to encourage you to keep battling your way thru this until you get to that "Pot of Gold" that is waiting for you :)!

If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a message!

Thank YOU Patti & Good health along with many Blessings to you as well :)!

Thank you my earth angel :)))!

Thank you Debra! This site was my lifeline and such a critical element to my healing and am so appreciative of your efforts as a moderator that helps so many here :)!

happy birthday Michele....god bless :)

Thank you Santhosh and May God Bless YOU today and Everyday in Everyway :)!

Celebrate to the fullest!