Sleep, Left temporal lobe

Im writing this as I can't sleep/full nights sleep take short naps out the day but has anyone who had a cm or avm removed from left temporal lobe had trouble sleeping just so I stop going crazy my family keeps telling me its just me. please message me or something friend me April 27 surgery still recovery age 23 p.s. fun fact woke up speaking German, Don't know German had forgotten Spanish but now thats back to normal. I'm clueless and my boddy wants to be awake at night when ther is no visuap input.

. Just got diagnosed with left temporal AVM last month. Angiogram scheduled for next week. I have had fatigue most of my life, I’m pretty sure it’s related to AVM. I used to fall asleep within 1 minute of hitting the pillow. The last 6 years having a harder time. I thought it was hormonal. , I try to exercise for 20 minutes and it usually does the trick, my body gets super tired with exercise. Something new this year is that I am unable to sleep during the day. My neurologist put me on amytriptyline for headache prevention. And it also assists with insomnia. I have low level head pain and it works wonders for that too. Hope this helps.