Sleep issue/Fisher-Wallace

I’m still having problems getting more than 4, or 5 hours of sleep. I will be purchasing a Fisher-Wallace device, that is supposed to treat insomnia, anxiety, and depression. It has good reviews, and is FDA approved, so I hope my insurance will provide some coverage. Anyway, it has a 90 day guarantee. I’ll post my experiences with it.

Greg

1 Like

I, on average, get approx. 6 hours of sleep per night and I generally feel pretty rested up in the first hour or two but soon after my eyes begin to burn as I progress through out the day. It’s very irritating and I just struggle through out the day. On occasion, if I’m working physically, I don’t seem to experience the same consequences until I start to settle down for the evening then I cannot stay awake for very long. It’s very frustrating trying to work in an office environment when your eyes are burning throughout the day and I fight against my irritated eyes.

What is a Fisher-Wallace device?

It treats insomnia, depression, and anxiety. Apparently it’s quite affective. Check out their website.

https://www.fisherwallace.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjw8ajcBRBSEiwAsSky_TyAdN-MpG3hHWIrW-XzGqrYU-oyT1SyW6cCICkMrS-9ZHnjCi7V9BoCKZ0QAvD_BwE