Sigh...He's afraid to leave me alone and it's draining me

Just like the title says. He's afraid to leave me alone and it's draining me...It's been a long, long year for me. While searching for my neck and back pain over the years, we finally stumbled upon my AVM on my brain last December. My gamma surgery occurred in February of this year, since then I had 2 grand mal seizures, partial seizures, and many things in between. Now my husband is scared to death of leaving me alone. We have a small business together and I work a telecommute job. I would work the telecommute job at the office and our small business is basically seasonal. So it was easy for us to allow me to take some time off in Feb/March to recover from my surgery. I went back to my telecommute job a few days later with no issues, it's not a real high impact job, and I work it literally from my bed if I want. I went back to the seasonal business in early-to-mid March, by early May I had my first grand mal seizure at the shop. I was not working my "job". The business requires me to be there 44 hours a week, plus the workload, plus me working my job there and at home. I'm working split shifts at my job to try and compensate myself to be available at the business. It's slow right now, but my husband is so afraid of leaving me alone in fear I will have a seizure. It's been like this all year. We get up, I work a shift, we leave, walk his mom's dog, head to the shop, I sometimes work both my job and the shop work, help with customers, the books, multi-tasking, come hom, make dinner, back to work, sleep, then wake up and back at it again. Mon-Sat. It's crazy!!! I am like dying for days off. I wake up with my eyes fluttering, I finally convinced him to stay home 2 days in a row - yesterday and today, no eye fluttering upon wake-up. Yesterday I didnt have to work my job until evening, today I work all day, plus tonight. We're slow at our shop, it's winter, he can afford to give me time off. It's been a LONG year!!!!!!! How many of you stay home by yourself who have seizures? Are you ok? Or do you have to tag-a-long with someone or have 24-hour care? What steps do you take to be safe if you are alone? Is it not safe to be running around like this? ugh!!!! There's more to it, this is just the jist of it. This doesn't include daily errands and in-betweens!

I had a friend who never had a seizure in his life. He always had people around. One day, he was getting ready for work, while stepping out of the shower, he had a seizure, he hit his head off of the bathroom sink and he passed away. After telling my husband this story and knowing this myself, I am hesitant in being alone. However, when I do get in and out of the shower, I text him. I take a phone with me everywhere I go, I wear a usb medical bracelet, I sit in a comfortable chair and ottoman while I work...