Short question about the ability to move the eyes please help

I had yesterday my follow-up appointment with my neuro-ophthalmologist. Its all as it was...vision field loss to the lower left - no chance of recovery. But he said he noticed that the motility of my right eye to the right is minimal restricted. He said thats because of the damage of one brain nerve. Anyone of u had sth like that too? What does it mean and which brain side is respnonsible for the motility of the right eye ? I know its right brain - left side of body and vice versa...but is it in the eyes the same? My surgery was last year october - right temporal lobe.The other thing is that he said it got worse now - he didnt notice that in march on my first appointment...I dont understand that ....how can that get worse now...if the brain nerve for the eye-agility was damaged - it was damaged in october..and there had to be problems in march alredy, right? He wants to watch till february and then examine again to see it it changed.Any advices? - I dont have problems like double vision or dizzyness......

I don't know what motility means but I can tell you my experience with visual field loss. My AVM was in my right occipital and parietel lobes. My bleed caused the visual field cut to the left in BOTH eyes. Generally if there is vision loss it is in both eyes and yes, opposite side of where the AVM is. My vision loss hasn't neither improved nor gotten worse. Very unlikely that it will ever improve though.

Sorry if I choose the wrong word - I meant That my right eye is a bit retricted in its ability to move....especially to the outside...- to the right side....

Mobility, perhaps? I understand what you mean. I don't have this problem. Not sure why this would have gotten worse for you either. Perhaps that nerve damage had gotten worse? I'm hoping the doctor can help you at your next appointment. Good luck.