She can write now

Daybefore yesterday my wife started to write. She can write very well and remember names and phone numbers. She said it is difficult to open her eyes. Do anybody have that expericnce? Her left hand and leg is week however she feel pain of left hand. She asked daughter so we took her daybefore yesterday and will take today.

I must thank you all. I hold her about you. Hope she will join with you soon.

Your wife must have been so happy to see her little girl . I can’t wait for your wife to be able to join us . I 'll belooking forward to that !!!

That’s such good news to hear, Krishantha. It may not happen immediately, but with your constant support your wife will recover from this.

Wow! She seems to be making great progress. Little steps are BIG successes! Such great news. I bet she was thrilled to see the baby.’

Hello Kishantha. You must be so thrilled about this progress and I am thrilled for you (all) !!!
I am always in awe of the miracles that come from love,hope, determination and a great amount of hard work…You are all in my prayers.

Hi Kishantha, I am so please for you, it may take time but it will all come good in the end, take care and hope to hear from you BOTH soon.

How wonderful! She’ll have a lot of work to do in rehab, but she will get stronger. I hope you have lots of help at home with the baby.

Great news. She’s coming along really well. The baby is beautiful!!! Love the new photos. I hope you are getting some rest as well.

Great news, Krishantha! She must have been thrilled to see her daughter!

fabulos news,
things can only get better from now on…keep going with the 3 p’s and it will happen…lots of love to you allxxxx

that is great news! i am writing for my mom, just figured i’d check her page ! when my mom’s avm bled in january she was in a coma till almost march and one of the first things she did was write, we were trying to figure out my grandmother’s number in england and my mom pointed for a pen and paper and wrote it down. now, it wasn’t completely clear but she did it ! it is a start to a great recovery and now my mom is almost walking! best of luck !

that is great news! i am writing for my mom, just figured i’d check her page ! when my mom’s avm bled in january she was in a coma till almost march and one of the first things she did was write, we were trying to figure out my grandmother’s number in england and my mom pointed for a pen and paper and wrote it down. now, it wasn’t completely clear but she did it ! it is a start to a great recovery and now my mom is almost walking! best of luck !

Im so happy for you we hope to hear from your wife soon take care