Scared

I guess I shouldn’t have said “enough is enough”. I had the ultrasound of the nodule on my thyroid. My neuro says it’sa rather large (1.9 cm) with several smaller ones appearing as well. I have to go for a biopsy on November 12th, then see an endocrinologist on November 20th. Please pray with me my friends that this is not cancerous. Thank you.

Love, Connie

Connie

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am sending you a great big hug! I can’t even imagine what you are going through but know I am hear to listen and talk whenever you need to.

All my love is being sent your way my friend

Lee Ann

Connie,you and your family are in my prayers,It will go go great! I cant think any other way but positive for you:) let me know what the doc says ,stay strong,hope those headaches are going away too,Caroline xxoo

I’ll be praying for you Connie. Please keep us updated.

I’m there, Connie. Keep us posted. Keep those doctor’s on the straight & narrow, too.

Oh Connie! I am sending good “healthy” thoughts your way and hoping that everything will work out… You are one strong lady!

Oh Connie, you so don’t need this! Just one positive fact for you - we all have some nodules in our thyroid and most of those turn out to be fine. I know it’s no comfort until you know for certain. Please keep us updated! Soili xx

Hi Connie,
I too have a thyroid with a dominant nodule…also 1.9 I also have one 1.7. Biopsy was benign and most are. Now I just have it checked every six months. I know it gets you all nerved up having to worry about the outcome.Trust me I’ve been there. Cancer runs in my family. If you have any questions about the biopsy just ask me. I’d be glad to answer.

Take Care,
Marla

Hi Connie- I want you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. My sister went through a similar situation with her thyroid. Please stay strong and the wonderful person you are!!!

Hi Connie,
So sorry you.ve got another thing to worry about but stay positive and we will all pray for you. Let us know as soon as. Take care

Connie…sorry I haven’t been on in awhile and not been there for you…you are in my prayers everyday and I will add many extra ones that this in not cancer for you…it is so hard to stay positive when you keep getting kicked while you are down…but try…we are here for you and will continue to offer our prayers and support…keep us posted and keep smiling your beautiful smile!!! Denise