Rest in peace baby nathan james andaya

Jaimee and TJ, my heart goes out to all of your family at this terribly sad time.
Thinking of you.

May you find peace following the loss of your son. Know that you did all you could for him and gave him unconditional love.

There are no words that can express how sad all of us are with this outcome, but THANK YOU for allowing us to share your journey. We are all a little better for having offered our support and prayers for Nathan.

Ron

Hey! Nathan. you were such a good fighter.
i m so sorry.
please, be in Heaven where is peaceful and no pain.
i pray for you Nathan…
God be with you in Heaven…
c u in there someday…

Oh no… no… no…
I’m so sorry to hear that!!! Accpet my heartiest condulences, may peace be upon him…

My heart breaks for you. You are in our thoughts and prayers. May you find the strength and courage you need to continue without nathan. The Ahartz Family

I’m so sorry for your loss. What an angel he was…He was such a strong little boy. He is in God’s arms now, healthy, safe and sound. I pray you find all the comfort you need during this time. My heart breaks for you…

Jaimee, I’m so sorry. The updates on Baby Nathan have been so inspirational. Thank you for sharing. I’m visualizing him in his final resting place.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Scott

I am so sorry for your loss, but know your little angel will always be with you. As Tryston and I say no matter where we go “always and forever in my heart” it is our little saying. It may not be of comfort but he was ment to be with you for the time you had and is now there to watch over both of you.

I am so very sorry for your loss…my heart goes out to you both and your family…Lots of prayers for strength for you both are being sent as we speak… We are all here at anytime…Lee Ann

vERY SORRY.

I’m so very sorry to hear about Nathan’s passing. His life touched mine and many others.
Chihiro

Jaimee & TJ~May God comfort you during this horrible time. I cannot even begin to imagine your pain and heartbreak. We are all here for you. Stay strong and stay in touch!
Denise & Family

We are sorry for your loss. Our hearts go out to you and your family.

I am so sorry to hear the news. It’s heartbreaking when someone is taking away from us so young. He will me missed and will always be remembered by many.
Sincerely yours…
Christine

Your very words have brought tears to my eyes, it has re affirmed again to me that life is not to be taken for granted!.. All my thoughts are with you and family as you go through this time of sadness. What a fighter tho, baby Nathan!..our hats are all off to u. Rest in Peace baby Nathan. xoxoxox

Nathan and your family have touched a lot of lives.
Hearing about your family, your sons condition and the incredible battle you all have gone through is what actually brought me and my family to the AVM support page.
He was an amazing young man and your family is amazing for all the faith, the love and the strength you carried throughout the entire time…
No life situation and no one person can ever prepare anyone, especially a parent, for the loss of a child.
I affirmate you, your baby boy and your entire family, i thank you for bringing us all into your lives and i commend you and all your past, present and future efforts in spreading knowledge and the research of AVM’s.
god bless.
Baby Gianni & Family

I am so very sad for your loss, my heart goes out to you and your family. God bless baby Nathan,…be sure he is with you always, as he does his job in heaven as one of god’s angels. Lent but not given
sent to bud on earth
and bloom in heaven.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I’m sorry to hear tis! God bless your family.

My heart goes out to you and your precious baby Nathan. May you find peace and comfort in believing that he is with our Lord in Heaven. God bless you.

Love,
Loretta

Jamie & TJ: So sorry for your loss!!!