Rest in peace baby nathan james andaya

I am very sorry. :frowning:

Our prayers are with you during this difficult time. May your sweet baby finally have peace in the Lords arms.

I am so sorry. He was a beautiful baby. Losing a child is the worst possible pain a parent can experience, this I know. You and your family will be in my thoughts. Take care of yourself.

I am so sorry to hear the news about Nathan. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.

I’m very sorry for your loss.

So, so sorry to hear of this. I have admired your faith and strength through this. You all are so brave and my prayers are with you has you heal from this.
Love, Margie
Camellia’s mom

I’m so sorry to hear of your son’s passing. Some things are just beyond human understanding. You and your entire family are in my heart and prayers. Chelsea

We are all so sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in those who are with you.

nancy

You will both be in my prayers. LIZ

I’m so sorry.I’m lighting a candle for him

RIP Nathan. my eyes are streaming as i read this, not just for nathan but also for his family and friends of his family. my heart and thoughts and prayers are with you all. Hes an angel in heaven now and will suffer no more.
Goodnight little man and God bless x

So very sorry to hear of your son’s passing. We pray for Nathan and your family - Angela, Australia

Hi
I am sorry to hear this sad news.You did your best but unfortsunately, LORD wanted to take him before himself.
God bless you.

I don’t even know what to say as I know that no words can take away your pain. I am so sorry , my heart breaks for you both. Nathan is an angel, a sweet, sweet angel. God Bless.

My prayers are with you and your family. I do not know you, but my heart just simply aches for your loss. May you find strength in God’s love and the people around you. My blessings are with you and your family.

I am so grieved to hear about Nathan. I know that he lives on in your hearts and your souls. May God give you peace and serenity during this time and always.

Kim

Im choked up this morning after seeing the news of baby nathan . Im so sorry that the Lord saw it fit that maybe Nathan needed to be with him ! rest baby Nathan.

Jamiee & TJ, my heartful sympathy goes out to you and your family. Even though Nathan only had a short time on this earth, think of how much love he brought to all that knew him and also to those who only heard about him. He was an inspiration to all of us. God bless you and all of your family.

I will follow-up with you later, but if you want legal help setting up a foundation in his name I can put you in touch with someone who can help.

our hearts go out to our family. Nathan had a huge impact on many people and changed some lives. You guys are truly wonderful people and my prayers are with you and baby Nathan.