Rest in peace baby nathan james andaya

Dear friends…

I am writing this with a heavy heart to inform you all that Nathan has finally gone to be with the Lord. He passed away in me and Tj’s arms January 11th,2009 @ 5:45am. CT scan revealed that he had a new bleed within the ventricles.

I just wanted to take the time to thank you all for praying for Nathan since the very beginning. I plan on starting some kind of fundraiser for Nathan…the money earned will go to a foundation that is doing research on AVMs. I will post again sometime in the future for details.

Thank you again for all that you have done for us. God bless you all

• Tj & Jaimee Andaya

oh my sweet thing i am so sorry to hear your news, i did not get a chance to know you but my heart is brealing for you… do you need someone ot talk to? i am here if you would like to chat, my daughter has avm and as a mother i hurt very deep for you

I am so so sorry . I can’t imagine your pain . I am at a loss for words .Iwish I had the ones to take the hurt away . My heart goes out to you !

oh our dear friends.we do not know what to say to you all.your son was an amazing miracle who fought so hard.we are sending you both so so much love and kisses.i really am lots for words jaimee and t.j,you are both wonderful parents and our hearts bleed for you both.we will keep you all in our hearts forever.if you ever need anyone to talk to we are always here for you .god bless you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have heartfelt sympathy for you and your family . Nathan was such a fighter and will be remembered forever . Let peace be with you and your family . Hugs to you and your family .

I am so sorry Jammiee and TJ. My heart bleeds for you. Nathan was a fighter. I will continue to pray for both of you and know God is loving and holding Nathan in his arms.

All my love, thoughts and prayers
Lee Ann

Jamiee & TJ, I am so saddened to hear this news. I am heartbroken for your family and wish there was something that I could say that would be the least bit helpful. But this loss is the very worst thing.
Nathan was such a fighter, and I am so proud of what he did in his short life. He touched so many of us and was an inspiration. You and TJ were wonderful though this ordeal and I am completely confident that Nathan felt loved everyday of his life. How could he not?
Please let me know if there is anything I can help out with for your fundraiser. Sac is only a few hours from SJ and I will absolutely help if you need it.
Hang in there. I know you are surrounded by family and friends who love you and will help you.
Shalon

Jamiee & TJ I am so very sorry,I am heart broken over this,what a fighter he is,God is holding him safe in his arms now so he can rest easy,I wish I knew what to say except he sure knew he was loved,you both are amazing parents and God bless you both for all you did and will do in the future for others with avm’s…anything I can do …let me know,caroline

My sincere condolences. Baby Nathan stole our hearts. Sometimes I would just look at his pictures because he had that certain little twinkle in his eye. He was obviously a very special baby boy. May God guide you through this. You are both in our hearts and on our minds. XO

Jaimee and TJ, I am so very, very sorry to hear of Nathan’s passing. I know your pain must must be indescribable, but I am so glad that you have your strong faith to help you. He is now with God, free from his pain and laughing again.

I will always be here for you, Jaimee. On Facebook too. You are family to mr now and always will be. I love you.

Love, Connie

I don’t even know what to write, I’m just crying…
So very sorry for your loss Jaimee and Tj, hugs K.

All my prayers are with you. I hope you know what an inspiration he was to everyone here and I’m sure to everyone who knew him. hugs

I am so sorry; my heart goes out to you and your family. Just reading all your posts I could tell he was a fighter.

Dear Jamiee & TJ, I am so very very sorry for your lose, Nathan was such a little fighter he always seemed to pull through. Know he is a peace now and looking down with love on his mum & dad. I will pray you find the strengh to get through this most terrible of times.

jammiee and t.j
i am so sorry to hear this news…thank-you for sharing your son with us…he has touched so many of our hearts…i pray that God will take you both in his arms and comfort you during this hard time…you are both amazing people…with everything that has happened not once have you question God or lost faith in him…my heart and prayers go out to you both…all my love xxxx

Jamiee and TJ,
I am deeply sorry to hear of your loss. As a mom myself I can’t imagine how heart broken you both are. I have to say that you all have been such an inspiration to me. One good thing is that your sweet baby boy is with God and out of any pain. He is there with giggles and smiles and spreading the joy he was so ready to share. I wish I could say more to relieve your heavy hearts. I will continue to pray for you and your family in this very difficult time! J
Jody

Dear TJ and Jamiee i am so very heartfelt sorry to hear about nathan. Ah he is now resting peacfully with his heavenly father. I pray that god will be with you both sourrounding you with his love and strength during this very very difficult time. My love thoughts and prayers go out to you both. You have both been a tremendous inspiration to me and i have now gone back to my church. Nathan will always be rememberd by me and i hope one day to talk to you again. Take care of one another and hold tight to each other LOL Michelle

So very very sorry to hear about Nathan. I have been touched by your website and Nathans fight. I know Nathan is in heaven where there is no pain and suffering and where he cannot feel sadness but I feel so much for you and your husband. God Bless Carolyn xo

jamiee and TJ God bless you both and let him be by your side. You have both been so strong and little Nathan was so blessed to have such caring parents. I can not imagine the loss of a child and our thoughts and prayers are with you.

He is an angel