Replying

is anyone else having trouble replying to an “inbox message”, or is it just me? also, my computer crashed but is up and running so i will be replying a little late. sorry…

Hi Stacy. To answer your question - No, I haven't had this trouble. Sorry, I'm not much help.

I'm asuming you've already tried "rebooting"? You can also "trouble shoot" your internet connection. And/or If you haven't cleared out your "Browsing History" lately, that can sometimes interfere or slow down your connection too. These are some of the things that I have done to fix problems that I have had before. You can also try - turning your computer off completely for a couple of minutes (2 or 3), then turn it back on. Your computer will reset itself. You said your comp. crashed and you are up & running again. You shoud be able to run a "Diagnostic" check on it. Or, open up "trouble shoot" and your computer wil find any problems and fix them fo you. This is all I can think of at the moment. If I can be of any more help... Please, feel free to ask me.

thanx, i got it. not used to my lap top yet but getting better.lol