Problems Uploading pics

Has anyone else had trouble uploading photos. I have tried off and on for the last 2 weeks with no success!

If you trying to upload a new ultrasound picture, we definitely need to get this fixed! :slight_smile: Hope you are feeling well, Brittany!

I haven’t heard of any problems uploading pics. Hmmmm…

Lol there actually are some ultrasound pics I wanted to upload too…I’m thinking it might be more on my end. When I go to upload it goes through the process but then says there was an error. But I have been able to upload these pics to my facebook page and things worked fine. So I dont know. lol. My camera isn’t that high quality so that can’t be it…I was just wondering if anyone else had any problems, but I guess its just me :slight_smile:

Try this browser and see if it helps. http://www.google.com/chrome.

Ben,
I just tried the new browser you sent me and for some reason that didnt work either…Lol I have absolutely no idea what it is that is causing me to not be able to upload any photos. My husband is a computer programmer so I guess I will just have to have him help me…never would have thought I would have this problem…but I am a blond. HAHA

Ben, also some of the photos that I upload a while ago are missing but the description is still there??? weird huh?

Man. Still no love on uploading? I’m sorry. Do you have problems with facebook or anywhere else you upload pics?

ben, I have had no problems what so ever on uploading my photos to facebook, myspace or anywhere else. I just dont know what it could be. hahaha. I feel like such a dork…I’m going to see if my hubby can help me with them tonight after he gets off of work. (he is a website developer) so hopefully I will figure out something. lol I know it isn’t your fault at all! But, man, I really wanna upload some photos. haha

Ok, this could be the pregnancy hormones coming out a little. But I’m starting to get really upset about not being able to upload any photos. :frowning: I took some good ones of me and my sister today, me being 30 weeks pregnant and her being 17 weeks and I can’t even share them with anyone. :frowning:

:frowning:

If you want you can email me and I’ll upload them.

Yes, I have been having trouble uploading pictures for quite some time now. When I go to attach the picture, I immediately get kicked off the site and the internet.

When I try to upload them it just says something like there was an error while trying to upload. I have never been kicked off of the site and definitely not disconnected from the internet.
I emailed them to ben and he told me they were too big of a file. Lol, but my camera is only a 5mp camera…but he got them on there so that must have been what it was in my situation. I was wanting a newer camera for my birthday here in less than 2 weeks…but I dont think I will do that because then I wouldn’t be able to upload them either. haha.

Gwen said:

Yes, I have been having trouble uploading pictures for quite some time now. When I go to attach the picture, I immediately get kicked off the site and the internet.