Prayer & Best Wishes Diary, June

6 hours post embolization not too terrible. Weak and dull headache. Will be in ICU 2 more days.

Good to hear from you! Get well soon!

Richard

Well done, and take it easy! Going back to work on Monday seems a bit quick to me.

1 Like

That sounds good. If you stay on ICU for 2 days, they can monitor your blood pressure constantly to lower risks and make a better outcome. Best wishes to you :grin::+1:

Not going back to work before Monday July 10

It’s the 5. day post embolisation = 1. day at work, 12 hour shift. It was OK for me, now I watch TV and relax. 2 weeks off would be better, but I’m still happy and enjoy the sound of silence :grin:. I change my life, slow down a bit in general, won’t always do everything for everybody anymore…

1 Like

You take it easy! I like the second part:

I’ve got a theory that many, perhaps most of us, are in this situation because we’ve been overdoing it significantly over a long time. Maybe not the youngsters but those of us who present in middle age with an AVM that is symptomatic in some way.

It’s great that you feel so well. Look after yourself,

Richard

1 Like

Wow I can’t imagine doing a 12 hr. shift right now.

All,

I’m pleased to say I’ve heard from both Karron and Ann. @KSue (Karron) says…

I am still here. Thank you for thinking of us. I’ve been having problems with times and dates. Trying to keep up with household duties and shopping isn’t as easy as it once was. It’s taking a little longer and that’s okay. I have found it is taking me more words than needed to say anything… I’m doing well. I’ve continued life as normal and I am excited to reap the benefits of the laser surgery as soon as it wants to start! I’ve had some strange things happening like tingling on my left side, scalp and all the way to my toes. But the whooshing sound in my head is still there. I can’t wait for that to stop.

I love this group. It is such a joy to have fellow members that know exactly what we are going through. My doctors were surprised at how much I knew about the procedure and that it was correct information.

Love and happy healing!

2 Likes

@Ann6 says…

Hi I am doing pretty well this time around. A few vision issues and a some balance issues but overall I am doing well, thank you all!

1 Like

I pray for everyones recovery.