Post Something Positive Here Each Day

"We can't control what happens "to" us but we can control what happens "in" us. My AVM journey has brought so many Blessings into my life and this support site is one of the many :)!!!

I had an awesome workout at the gym with mom today. But I have to say, I always believed in the saying that laughter is definitely the best medicine (thanks Scott). It helps perpective too. Check out the humor group at http://www.avmsurvivors.org/group/l. Stay positive as can be, everyone!

I got a new (to me) bike on Saturday and went out riding Yesterday. I really hadn't been on a long bike ride since I was 9 and broke my arm falling off my bike!! Now 20 years later I got right back on a bike and forgot how much I loved biking!! It was so much fun!

It snowed today.... love the white pure snow flake as it fell from the heaven's :o)

While we actually had sunshine during these c-c-cold winter days, I was able to tolerate & do a little yard work yesterday. It felt sooo good to be outside & doing mild physical work - yay!

My son just got a full tuition scholarship to the summer session at the School of American Ballet in New York. :)

My male Whippet won Best of Breed at a dog show today! We didn't get to see because we were picking up our female Whippet from the Vet School. She had to have 2 more surgeries, but she got to come home today. :) I'm doing well and all five of my furbrats are doing well!

dancermom--that is amazing!

I had a ruptured AVM in 1995. It was fixed and I went almost 17 years without really worrying about it. Then my husband and I had trouble starting a family and a neurosurgeon was an aneurysm that was present near where the AVM occurred. Very normal, he wanted to go in and make sure we know what we are working with. While in the OR he informed me I never have to see a nuero doc ever again. Not signs of anything. That feels amazing after so long. <3

Enjoying a beautiful, sunny morning in New England - Go PATS :))!!!

"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase" ~Martin Luther King Jr.~

I am working my third day!! I am a nurse and have almost completed my third 12 hour shift in a row after Gamma Knife just two weeks ago... I am very happy to be able to help bring in some money and feel as I am helping my family!! Didnt think I would be able to make it without feeling terrible but I feel pretty good today!

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Had a ladies night out with my Mom and sis. Ate lunch and saw a movie...coolness!

Kuma the Whippet went Best of Breed again today!

My son got a full scholarship to the Cincinnati Ballet summer intensive.

That's great news, dancermom!

http://www.justgiving.com/Bhav-Patel-DeathValley

Best Regards,
Bhavesh Patel

wow!

My son jack was born healthy, after all we went through. I didn’t eat at all for 2weeks. And ate like a sparrow after that, He didn’t miss a beat!

Just Beautiful Chris ✞✞✞