Possible brain avm?

Hey guys! It has been a while since I have been on here. I hope everyone is doing well.
I just was going to see if anyone had any advice because I know you are all very knowledgable on the topic of AVMS.
So I went to chicago last summer to finally have my AVM in my L arm taken care of and they couldn't fix this because they found a "connecting" on in my chest they needed to take care of first.
long story short I just had a brain MRI to make sure I don't have any in my brain. They called today and said "there are no active AVMS, though there is a venous malformation."
Anyone know what this could mean since its not arterial? (or they don't think it is right now)

Hi, Tyler, a number of our members have discovered that their cerebral malformations were not AVMs were instead DVAs (developmental venous anomalies or venous angiomas). DVAs are the most common type of cerebral malformation. They are typically not treated because their risk of rupture is quite low. However, since you have multiple anomalies, are you being evaluated for HHT?