Please help us to pray

I am praying for Krystel. May God heal your little girl!!!

Stay strong!
Monica

I will keep Krystal in my prayers.

God Bless
EUgene

HI!
Kristel will be in my prayers!!!
My friend think positive you will see everything is gonna be okay, have faith.
God bless you and your family.

I will do so. I have only one yr older so than your daugter and can oly imagine what you feel.
Be strong. God is a Goodness!!!!!

I am praying for you Lily and Kristel and the rest of your family. Our 13-year-old daughter is being treated for an AVM, so we understand something of what you are going through.

I will be praying for Krystal Shane!

My prayers go out to you and your daughter. May God completely heal her body and give you both the strength and faith to handle this situation. Proverbs 3:5-6

thoughts and prayers go out to her good luck

You're in my prayers. But please get another opinion, waiting weeks to get another MRI is just TOO LONG!!!

please pray for negative result for kristel she will have her ct angio and angiogram this january 12 ,13 if ever the avm still .she will have her radiosurgery january 17 im worried bec she is still 4 years old and very smart in the school it seems that nothing happend to her when she had her bleeding last july 8 2011..what can you say about radiosurgery at her age...thank you your prayers very much needed GOD BLESS

Lili, Your sweet girl, Kristel Shane, will be in my thoughts and prayers! Stay strong, Momma!

Hi Lily - I'm more spiritual than religious, and I know that angels surround your daughter now and forever. She's in my thoughts always.

Praying still! Hope all is going well for your daughter and all of you.

Hope all is well God Bless little Kristel....

Praying for Kristel NOW!. Hope all is well for you both!

I am and will be praying.

Just said a prayer!