Please help us to pray

PLEASE HELP US TO PRAY FOR KRISTEL SHANE SHE WAS DIAGNOSED OF DEEP AVM LAST JULY 8 2011 .SHE IS ONLY 4 YEARS OLD AND 7 MONTHS ,SHE HAD HER 2ND MRI .STILL THEY FOUND NOT NORMAL IN HER BRAIN .SO DOCTORS TOLD US TO WAIT FOR WEEKS FOR THE 2ND ANGIOGRAM TO BE SURE IF IT IS STILL AVM OR MAYBE WHAT SEEN IN THE MRI WAS BURST ALREADY CUASE HER INTRA CRANIAL HEMORRHAGE LAST JULY 8 ..YES AS FOR US WAITING FOR THE TREATMENT IS SCARY AND DIFFICULT .AS WHAT THE DOCTORS SAID IN EVERY PROCEDURE THER IS RISK .BUT AS OF NOW WE ARE CLAIMING THE PROMISE OF GOD THAT HE WILL ANSWER PRAYERS ,PLEASE HELP US TO PRAY AND BEG GOD FOR THE COMPLETE HEALING OF MY GIRL AND I WILL DO THE SAME I WILL PRAY FOR THE MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP .TO GOD BE THE GLORY ...ALL YOUR PRAYERS IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED...

I just said a prayer for Krystal.

Take care,
Debbie

Kristel will be in my prayers!

Praying for your family and your little girl. No one should have to go through this but even less a four year old! Stay strong. Melissa

Lifting up your daughter and your family...Blessings to you all.
Melissa

Will pray for her....xxxxxxxxx....God bless her and her family

consider it done! Good luck!

praying!
Nicoole

Will be praying...

Keeping her in my thoughts. :)

Many prayers are going out to Kristel Shane as she perseveres thru this Lily - God will be there watching over her every stop of the way :)))!!!

Many blessings!
Michele

I sure will pray for her and the family.....God bless and be positive and strong in this time. If you need to ask any questions please feel free to do so here as everyone here is willing to help eachother out. Good Luck & God Bless

I will pray for little Kristel.

Praying for Kristel.

We are praying for Kristel. It is very hard on us parents when your child has an AVM. Kids are very resilient however, so hang in there. There are many parents on this site who have walked the same road and we are here to support you.

Thoughts and prayers are with you!!

Sending prayers to your daughter and your family. God will answer your prayers, it may not be an easy answer but believe he will answer. Prayer is strong in numbers!

Most definitely will lift Kristel and your family up in prayer! You all are in a trying time, but even (especially) in the mist of our storms, God is there. Please stay encouraged. We are all here for you.

I pray that God heals your daughter's body and that the AVM is gone forever! By his stripes she is healed!!! AMEN

My thoughts and prayers with KRISTEL and all your family.xx