Please help me get my Dr recognized

Dear, Mr. Stan Holm

My name is Kelley Stevens, I am a patient of Dr. Agha at West Valley Hospital. I’m sending this letter of appreciation for the care I have received from Dr. Agha. He has now performed 5 pulmonary surgeries on my right lung. Dr. Agha has been the only Dr in the valley that would even take me on as a patient. I have been to numerous hospitals threw out the valley as well as Dallas, Texas, and Alberque, NM. No Dr, no hospital, or no facility, has ever been able to find what has been causing me to be short of breath, difficult breathing and an extremely low oxygen level (78/84) as well as numerous other symptoms that I had. That is Intel I showed up to west valley hospital and had a CT done on my chest. And Dr. Agha is the first and only Dr who had a answer for me. Wasn’t a answer I was quit thrilled about, actually when I was told I had AVM’s in my right lung and I have multiple of them, as you could imagine how scared I was to hear this horrible news.
Dr.Agha from that day on November of 2012 has not only gone above and beyond to make sure he would do anything in his power to help me. But has kept my spirits high. Has kept me positive, I knew from that very first day that I was in the best of hands. My fears would take over me, And Dr. Agha’s positive vibes eased those fears and turned them into trust.
My insurance representative recommend me to fill out a medical power of attorney, So I set back writing my medical power of attorney as I set their thinking who can I trust with my life? Dr. Agha is the only one I could think of, he is the only person I trust with my life, the only one I know that would make the best decision for me. This is the reason why I am writing you today! I had to tell you Mr. Holm’s how grateful I am to have such an amazing Dr. It’s like I was sent an Angel to save my life.
Who can sit back and honestly say from the bottom of their heart is the only person they can trust with their life is their Dr. And know I would not receive the same care from another Dr or another soul, I know he has done everything he can do to help me. He has educated his self on my disease. I am not just another patient who might make it threw my disease I am a patient that Will get threw my disease. And not only get threw it but be able to have a life after it, because of Agha I can be a mother to my kids, I get to to watch them grow up, And be there for them as an active mother.
I had to let you know and I’m sure you already know how amazing Dr Agha is, and how proud you should be to have him on your team at west valley hospital,
I would not be alive today if it was not for Dr. Agha and his hard work. I will have to have continued surgeries. Well “bring it on” with Dr. Agha on my team I know I will have life! As I write this letter I am in tears I can not be more grateful, appreciative and lucky to have the treatment that I have received and will continue to receive.
I hope this letter brings you comfort and joy knowing that Dr. Agha is more then a Dr. This is more then a passion he has. He truly is a Angel, he generally cares for his patients this is not just a job this is much more, and nobody has the talent he has.
Thank you so much for your time and I hope this letter is recognized and I hope he is to.

Sincerly,

Kelley Stevens