Plans for an Irish get together in Dublin!

Hi Everyone
I have email around to a few people I was finding on this page about organising an Irish get together over a lunch. I was originally thinking the bank holiday weekend but I won’t be able to make that. So I’m throwing out there that we meet in Dublin city venue to announced depending on numbers attending on Saturday the 16th of June! What do you all think? If you are interested in attending please reply to this response and I will be in touch. Hope to see you all soon, take care Brid xxx

hi brid i think its a great idea to have a meet it would be good to get together so look forward to hearing from you take care

any further update on location.

Hi Brid, I would really love to meet others in Ireland who have Avms, I am not able to come the weekend of the 16th though, is there any way at all we could meet a different date or if not could we meet again in the future? I would love to meet others in Ireland with Avm because for many years i had wondered was i the only one in the country who had it, as the lack of knowledge in the medical profession made it seem so!Look foreward to hearing from you Brid :~)

HI EVERYONE I JUST THROUGH OUT THE DATE OF THE 16TH AS A SUGGESTION SO IF THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND THE 23 WORKS BETTER FOR PEOPLE THAT IS OK WITH ME TOO. I DONT KNOW DUBLIN SO SUGGESTION OF PLACES WOULD BE GREAT. ILL POST HERE AND EMAIL EVERYONE WITH FINAL INFORMATION. LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING WITH YOU ALL.

hi brid that weekend seems great lets hope we can all make it i dont know dublin that well but im sure any where in the city centre would be fine looking forward to meeting you all take care

Hi Brid, i would definitely be able for Saturday the 23rd in Dublin if that is good for everyone else, we could just all meet at the spire on O Connell street maybe and go from there? At least we cant get lost if we're looking for the spire :~) Pack of culties heading to the big smoke for the day hahaha Looking foreward to meeting you all :~)

Hi Brid,
I just joined the AVM group this week and missed out on the get together,
Let me know if you intend to run another one,
Bye for now,
Macker

All right everyone im going to really focus on organising this even now. Been up the walls with work and volunteer work. Check out surf2heal.org if you have a few free min. Its a surf camp for kids with Autism that I help organise each summer in Kerry.How is the 21st of July? That gives me a few weeks to look for more Irish people on this page and get a venue also. I will be in touch.

Hi Brid,
21st July is great for me,
Thanks for organising same
Macker