Picture by me

6 Likes

@Alison

Looks good! I go to art classes and today the tutor showed us how to paint a scene of the Greek islands. This was my picture

I hope you like it. Very best wishes,

Richard

6 Likes

Wow that’s the best I’ve ever seen! I’m going to download another i did and compare the differences. This last one won’t be so great.

1 Like

I can’t seem to get picture number two to download. Oh well it wasn’t that good anyway. Most of the color was out of line and the colors looked blended. I wonder if my avm could be doing this? Sometimes the picture even looked sideways, lol.

Who knows. You know to use the little letter tray icon with an up-arrow, don’t you? I certainly wouldn’t worry about it being sideways.

This new picture was extremely hard for me to color. My vision kept going in and out even while i wore my glasses and my hand kept shaking, for what reasons i don’t know.

You’ve not attached the picture successfully. Have another go. If you get stuck, send it to me by email (you have my email already).

I replaced it with my old pic. Scroll up you should see it. It’s flowers.

Ah. I see. Yes, the new picture is really quite wonderful. There’s a lot more colour on the page (if I remember correctly, compared with the previous one) and, for me, the thick black lines, especially those on the flowers are really rather artistic. I like a lot.

Thank you.

1 Like

This is about the Kashmir story. I wanted to say something but i see no reply button. Can only moderators reply?

It’s because I moved it to “News” :man_facepalming:t4:
I’ve moved it back.

i love my pony! I can’t finish it i am wore out.

2 Likes