Patient Power - Explaining All of the Options for AVM: Cerebral Arteriovenous Malformation

Applause, applause to Patient Power!
http://www.patientpower.info/video/explaining-all-of-the-options-for-avm-cerebral-arteriovenous-malformation

Great information!

He’s sooo serious, but then again, desirable in a brain surgeon! :slight_smile:

I was just so thrilled they dedicated a discussion on AVM's - YAY!
More discussions like this = more awareness too. :)

Good find Patti. Thanks.

That was fantastic Patti. Thank you so much for sharing that video. I learned a lot just listening to him explain everything in "plain english." I have already posted this on my Facebook page too and will post it on some of the AVM pages on FB too. This is something everyone can learn from Patti:-)

Thanks Patti I appreciate the share. It's a pleasure to hear someone speak that is informed about AVM.

You're so welcome! :)

thanks for sharing this. We feel very fortunate to have Dr. Bendok as our daughters surgeon. He is very talented and yea, he may seem serious, especially when you first meet him, but we also could tell right away how much compassion and concern he really had for her. He continues to be there for us after the surgery for any questions or concerns we have.

JB- you are one lucky family to have such a great Doctor:)

Thank you for sharing this Patti! After 4 years of Googling, this seems like the best single source of information I've seen yet. No surprises here for me at this point in time, but I wish I had seen this when I was first going thru it. This is an awesome post/link! Thank you for finding and sharing it! Debra is right. You are so fortunate!