Palo alto area?

Just wanted to know if anyone lived in the palo alto area in California I will be at Stanford for an angiogram and then more cyberknife from aug 1 through the 12th and would like to meet up with some others that have avm’s maybe do lunch or something let me know

Don’t live there, but say hi to Dr Marks’ RN Mary M from Ron and Chari from KS if you meet her.

If you have some time, a tour of Stanford’s campus is fun. Visit the Church on Campus. A drive through Napa Valley is nice this time of year. Of course, visit San Francisco.

Mary was able to schedule our DR appts for like one early Friday and the next late Monday, so we could have a long weekend.

If you like seafood, south of campus a mile or so, on the right side of El Camino Real (street) is a red barn looking building. I forget the name, but it has great seafood.

Best wishes
Ron, KS

Thanks Ron I have been to stanford a few times already and it is a beautiful area. I will tell Mary hi for you if I see her this time. I know the barn building you are talking about and they have great seafood. thanks again and take care.

Ron, KS said:

Don’t live there, but say hi to Dr Marks’ RN Mary M from Ron and Chari from KS if you meet her.

If you have some time, a tour of Stanford’s campus is fun. Visit the Church on Campus. A drive through Napa Valley is nice this time of year. Of course, visit San Francisco.

Mary was able to schedule our DR appts for like one early Friday and the next late Monday, so we could have a long weekend.

If you like seafood, south of campus a mile or so, on the right side of El Camino Real (street) is a red barn looking building. I forget the name, but it has great seafood.

Best wishes

Ron, KS

HI Jeremy, I’m Libby and just got back from a consultation with Dr Chang and Dr Soltys at Stanford about the cyberknife treatment. I’ve never bled but at age 51 can feel my body aging and am now motivated to at least consider treatment. I actually live in Portland Oregon, but would have the treatment at Stanford if I decide to do it. I guess what I wonder is what “success” truly means in the daily life of the patient several years out after the treatment. Of course I am interested in what failure means as well. PLease let me know how it is going for you.

I was very impressed with Stanford and the docs and would like to hear from anyone who’s had cyberknife. Stanford’s presentation was too good to be true–which has made me a little suspicious. But at the same time it has made me hopeful in a way that I’ve never been before. I already have seizures but they are controlled. Still I live a very simple life and am quite aware of my AVM.

Hi Jeramy,
I live in S. Oregon, but 3 of my 4 brain surgeries have been @ Stanford w/Dr. Gary Steinberg, an EXCEPTIONAL doctor!!! http://neurosurgery.stanford.edu/about/
While I don’t think Dr. Steinberg does the Cyber Knife treatment, I know you’ll be in EXCELLENT hands there. :slight_smile:
A great place to eat is @ Max’s.
I’ll be cheering you on in spirit. :slight_smile:

Patti
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvtkxDFICO0

Patti–

Great Video!

Ron, KS

Thanks Ron! :slight_smile:
It’s another attempt from Rick & I to bring more awareness to both CM’s and AVM’s, as well as a little ‘promo’ for Stanford. :slight_smile:

Ron, KS said:

Patti–

Great Video!

Ron, KS