Ominious prognosis..we "might" lose nathan

hi everyone…

i don’t know how to put this…around 3pm tj noticed both of nathan’s legs were stiffening up…they had a ct scan done and supposedly the prognosis isn’t looking so good…supposedly with all the symptoms he’s been having…in the doctors eyes everything has just been spiraling down…they told us that there might be a clot in one of nathan’s main veins and theres nothing they can do right now…on top of that…they were telling us that the prognosis is looking bad and they feel that we will be losing nathan…theyre telling us to enjoy him and think about everything over the weekend…i don’t know how to feel…many members of our family came over today to pray over Nathan…my father in law and uncles annointed nathan with oil and prayed over him…

let the Lord’s will be done…this is all in the Lord’s hands now whether he decides to perform a miracle or call him home…i refuse to give up hope…the Lord has healed the blind, the deaf the lame and has even brought people back from the dead…nothing is impossible with Christ…i refuse to give up…i will continue to trust in the Lord

Jamiee lee the doctors are not god and they do not know everything only god knows what the future holds for nathan. I am praying for the best possible outcome. My heart is breaking for you and tj and nathan. I am sure that the anionting will help, even if it is to bring nathan some peace.

Jamiee, I am so truly sorry to read this, i hope and pray for the best outcome for Nathan, he has fought his way throughn so much, my thought and prayers are with you all.

I don´t know what to say. I feel sad but at the same time with a lot of hope in my heart. We will not give up too Jaimee. Here, from very far I am sending my prayers and love to you all. Please give Nathan a big hug from me. xxxxxx

Sweet Nathan, Jaimee and TJ, You are in the prayers and hearts and thoughts of many…We will hold fast to your strength and courage and hope. You have touched our very souls and I pray for and with you as I know God holds you now as always, in the palm of his hand . WE are all with you"-and the greatest of these is love". You have that love from God, from Christ , from the Holy Spirit…we keep the faith with you that what is best for Nathan is done. Lots of lovin’ to you Sweet Nathan and Jaimiee and TJ and family…

Our hearts go out to you and your family. Everyone around the world is sending prayers. Big hugs to all .

never give up hope jaimee,your son is amazing and miracles do happen,believe me.we will pray for you all. be strong please ,all our love soniya,kray and family xxxxxxxxxxx

Jamiee, I will continue to keep you guys in our thoughts, and hope for some miracle for Nathan!

This can’t be! :frowning:

Please let us know if there is anything we can do. I’ll be praying for little Nathan.

this is truly heartbreaking. Dig deep, find the strength and we are all praying for all of you. We know he’ll keep fighting and do his best and he feels you right there with him.

All the best to the wee man and hope he does well ;+)
john-r

Jaimee, I’m praying so hard for little Nathan. You are so strong! The Lord has performed miracles on our little guy before…I pray that He will again.

Jamiee,I am praying for you and your son and family,Jeremiah 30:17 For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of they wounds,saith the Lord,I believe all things are possible jamiee,we already seen one miracle with your son and God can do anything,by the grace of god and praying all things are possible,God bless, Caroline

Jaimee I am thiniking of you and your family, you will be here in my thoughts and prayers

I’m terribly sorry about this sad news…I do have to add that God can do anything. It just depends on if he is calling Nathan home or not. I can not imagine how hard this news was for you guys to hear. When my mom passed away this year and I had to be the one to tell them she was ready to go…it was the hardest thing i had ever done. I am amazed at the loyalty to God you all have had through this entire thing. I am still praying for little Nathan and for your family. If you need anything please let me know if there is anything I can do!