Offline lately

Hi guys:

Been out of touch since my uncle became very ill 2 weeks ago and I came to Ohio to be with my aunt who is 82. Don’t know how long I will be here, I have no internet at her house, so walked up to McDonalds to use their internet. I’ll be back online in a couple of days. Uncle in Cleveland Clinic. Aunt lived with us when we were little. I am ok, just wondering how long till I go back to FL. I am where I am supposed to be right now, and it feels good to think I am being a help to both of them.

beans

Sorry to hear about your uncle. Get back in touch when you can.

Hi Beans. Did you know the actor Robin Williams had his heart valve replacements done at The Cleveland Clinic? God bless you for taking care of the elderly members of your family!

Thanks you two for the kind words. I love Robin Williams and will tell my aunt aunt about him. See you next time I am here at McDonalds.

Morning beansy,
So sorry to hear about your uncle.
Bless you for supporting & taking care of your family!
Take care,
Patti

Hi Beansy,

I hope your uncle is better and recovering. It’s great that you can be there as support, comfort and companionship for your aunt at a time I’m sure must be very difficult for her as well as for your uncle. But I also know that after a few days it can be hard to be away from home, so I hope for their sake and yours your uncle will be able to go home soon, and that you can too.

Take care of yourself while you’re taking care of others, and we’ll see you when you get back.

Tori