Of Dizziness, Vomiting & brightsides

My brain is still swollen and the hematoma from the hemorrhage is still there. So I'm always dizzy and naseous. That should subside when the swelling and hematoma go away, but for now I have to live with it. What great fun. But hey, I can look at it on the bright side. They are signs that I am still here. I survived a hemorrhage and got to see the beginning of a new year. When you put it that way, it's a pretty small price to pay.

:slight_smile: Great outlook!!! It is so great you can see that the pain, suffering and the general suckiness of situations that come from AVMs are far better than the alternative. It is a good day to be alive as will tomorrow. I hope you begin feeling physically better soon and keep the fantastic outlook you have no matter what comes. Life is wonderful so live it.

Jamie, I really admire your outlook. You are so right! And the good part is - the dizziness and nauseousness will go away. It’ll take a some time but, it does go away. You may want to ask your doc. about this - When I get the dizziness, my doctor tells me to take motion sickness pills or he’ll prescribe me a similar. It does help to a point. Just food for thought. :slight_smile:

Well…at least you are not paralyzed that I can tell. AVMs always remind me of a line from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas with Boris Karloff. The words that best describe AVMs are stink…stank…stunk!!!