Not good

Haven't got up today and have cancelled my voluntary work for tomorrow. Just feeling overwhelmed and want to hide.

I am sorry. Do you have any relaxing videos or music you could play?

Hi Barbara, thanks for your reply. It will pass, just need to rest up.

I think we have all been thereā€¦ Try to be gentle with yourself and not beat yourself up about it. Are there low key things that you can do that might make you feel better? Maybe funny DVDs and a nice cup of decaffienated tea? With my energy levels still being so low sometimes hibernating is just what I have to do to get through the day. Please take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing.

If that's how you are feeling - then you need a "me" day. A day of relaxing and doing nothing. I get like that too. Often with no reason behind it. I do the same thing I suggested to you - nothing. I literally, lay around and watch tv all day long. With a few naps here and there. Sometimes, I don't even answer the phone. I call them back later when I feel up to it. The next day, I feel better... :)

Ben

Hi guys, thanks for your messages. Nice to know I'm not the only one who has days like this. Yes, Ben, a 'me' day it is, Really not up to much at all and think it may take another day or so.

Then hide. No shame in that. Just know that this too shall pass. May you feel God's presence
and be Blessed.

Hello dear Flower. I haven't been on much lately so sorry I didn't respond sooner. Yes we all have days like that. I say eat potato chips. That always helps me :)