Not feeling so great

Being lazy today, I woke up not feeling so great, dizzy and the left side of my head is numb. Going to sit and watch TV and hope that it passes.

I had a day like that several months ago. I woke up, rolled over to take my morning dose of Keppra, but as soon as I took my head off of my pillow I felt so dizzy I thought I was going to either puke or pass out. I managed to take my meds, but rolled over and shut my eyes. It seemed that nearly any times I opened my eyes, whether I was lying down or not, I got the same wave of dizziness. I managed to get to the bathroom and in to the shower where I just sat and let the water run over me for a while. I got out, called the office to let them know that I wasn’t going to be in that day, and went back to bed. I woke up a couple of hours later and felt fine. It was the first and only time that this had ever happened to me. My wife told me that she’s going to take me to the ER if it ever happens again. Given my medical history, it’s probably not a bad idea.

Feel better. Take care of yourself.

Hello John .
How are you feeling now ?
Have you gotten past the dizziness and numb head ? Did resting help you to feel better ? Did you contact your physician or go to an ER to be checked ? Are those symptoms a typical occurence with you ? Sorry , I don’t intend to be intrusive , I am concerned by your words , is there someone with you in case you need help ?
You must remember to be good to you and that includes taking care of you . Treat yourself with the same attention , concern , cae and love that you treat those you care about and love .
I hope you feel better and find the answers you need to have and are deserving of .

Hi Marianne
Feel some what better today, head is a little fuzzy but seems to be passing as the day progresses. Yep these are typical symptons for me, so I did not go see a doctor, just one of those things we have to deal with. Thank you for your concern.

Tell him to actually tell me when he feels this way instead of me having to try to figure it all out for myself. He never tells me and I have to guess based on how often he feels his head or how quiet he is being.