Non-Smoker for 10 days!

I haven’t been to this site for awhile…I suppose I’ve been concentrating so hard on quitting smoking-reading stuff online (I recomment about.com’s smoking cessation guide). I am really grateful for Chantix…I don’t know if I could have done it without it. At least I know it would have been a lot harder.

I really don’t think I’ll ever smoke again. I never want to go through the stress of the first days of quitting again. Plus (don’t know if it is the Chantix) but it just doesn’t appeal to me anymore.

I have a post cyberknife check up on the 20th. they said they are just going to ask me how I’m feeling. I almost feel that it’s a waste of time and gas to go out there for 15 minutes! o well. So far the only side effect has been hair loss that I have noticed…except fatigue right after the procedure.

I am so proud of you, Dianne! You go, Girl!

Well done on the stop smoking i am gonna look up Chantix
I can stop smoking for days when i’m with my non smoking friends then the minuet i hook up with my friend Angela who is 2 pack a day i just try to keep up with her - might have to change my friends :wink:

Congrats! Have you remained smoke-free?