New Years Resolution

Does anyone have a New Years Resolution? Mine is that I'm going do whatever I can to make my life better. I deserve to be happy!

Hi Louisa,

That's a good resolution to make. I like it... :)

I don't make resolutions any more. All of the ones I made in the past, I didn't keep them anyway. Typical -- Huh? LOL

Ben

Great one, dear Ninibeth! Hugs and Hugs and more!

Hi Louisa - One of my resolutions is to do my best, both physically and emotionally. That and to recognize miracles - no matter how small; and to be more aware of stuff, including my desires.

I've got a few goals for the year...still not really sure the difference between the two...I heard that the difference between dreams and goals is having a schedule...so maybe I'll just go with that thinking =)

...and I guess this now that I read it, and it resonates with me.

http://www.theidealistrevolution.com/18-things-you-can-do-right-now-to-become-a-loving-positive-person/

hmmm,i think im going to try not to be too stressed at work, despite my aphasia and just let things go.....well as best as i can!

Hi Louisa,

I've made plenty of resolutions, but the main one that I will work on this year is to "stop dreaming of the things that I want to do/accomplish and go out there and make it happen."

And you do deserve to be happy. Happy New Year to you and all the best to you, my friend.