New Doctor

Hello everyone its been a while since I post the last time and that was in Oct of 2010. Since then I had my last embolization and they inserted a cathather in my brain. To make a long story short I’m in Houston, TX and my doctor that is treating my AVM is located at Ben Taub Hospital and the hospital is a Trauma/County Hospital. I had a appointmetn today at 2:00, I got there early so I check in and 1 hour went by so I went to the nurses station to see how many ppl was in front of me and they told me 19ppl. I told them I would reschec. If any one in Houston,TX thats a member please get in touch with me, I’m looking for a new doctor. My doctor is excellent but that is awful that you have to sit that long to be seen. So I would appreciate any referrals.

HI, THERE I AM IN HOUSTON AND MY DR. WAS DR. CHEN 713-■■■■■■■■ GOD SENT ME ONE OF THE BEST DOC. IN THE WORLD, HE WORKS OUT OF HERMAN IN THE MEDICAL CENTER DO CALL AND GO SEE HIM. I HOPE YOU LOVE HIM AS MUCH AS I DID. GOD BLESS

I HAD MY SURGERY ON OCT. 2010 AND I AM DOIN GREAT I HOPE AND PRAY HE CAN HELP YOU

Hello Sheree thank you for giving me Dr. Chen name and number I had an appointment with him today. I am schedule for a angiogram on the 11th of August to see where my AVM is and how im processing. to see if I need surgery or Gramma knife. Again thank you for the information.

HI ANNETTE, I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE ABLE TO SEE HIM I KNOW HE SEE’S A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT TELL HIM I SAID HI HE MIGHT REMEMBER U CAN TELL HIM THAT HEAVY BLACK LADY HE DID IN OCT LOL. I HOPE YOU LIKE HIM AS MUCH AS I DO AND ASK ANYTHING YOU WANT HE WILL ANSWER HIS WHOLE TEAM IS NICE. KEEP ME POSTED STAY BLESSED

Ok I will and yes he answered all of my question for me. He was so understanding when I started to cry. I will keep you posted.