Never never give up!

Thanks guys for everything! and for the support you gave to my family! thank you, thank you!! and I am now recuperating very fast and I am very happy to be back IN Colombia where I live! and share my story to people who need it!

And thank God!!!!!

thats true!!! is a very small world! before I used to think I was the only person!! but now I feel very supported and I'm not alone!!!

Alejita - I'm so glad that you are back in your home country and on your way to a successful recovery. We are always here for you, wherever you might be. Keep sharing your story of hope and support of friends and family. Keep us posted on your awesome recovery!!

thank you! I will also be here for you if you need me! I am very happy for my recovery! do not know how grateful I am to God, my family and all of you guys! blessings!

1 Like

si tengo mil historias por contar!! y muchas lesiones de vida por dar! y no sabes lo feliz q me siento, y no te voy a negar q a veces me siento sola y desconcertada pero siempre estoy asi me pongo a pensar en q todas las cosas en la vida pasan por algo...

muchas bendiciones para tu familia!! Alejita :D!!

That's wonderful news...te deseo lo mejor, ques siques fuerte!

Hola todos… Soy Colombiana y también Británica. Tengo AVM en el cerebro desde el 2011,fue detectado después de un accidente. Nunca antes se manifestó. Mi caso según dicen los neurólogos es asintomático. Debo tomar kepra de por vida.
De mi les cuento que vivo en Bucaramanga. Soy docente de inglés.
Un abrazo

2 Likes

I gave up a long time ago…:laughing:

2 Likes