I found this oneline:

Neuropsychologist-- A neuropsychologist is a psychologist (See Psychologist) with advanced training in how brain injures can effect behavior. The neuropsychologist gives tests that are very sensitive to the effects of a brain injury. This testing will locate areas of the brain that may be damaged. Many neuropsychologists are also involved in planning treatment strategies to improve thinking in damaged areas of the brain. Because recovering from a head injury is extremely stressful, some neuropsychologists also do counseling to help the head-injured person and family members to deal with the recovery process.

Why can't I find one?

Try this directory for neuropsychologists:

The neuropsychiatrists can and will probably be more inclined to prescribe medicines; the neuropsychologists can't prescribe.