My Update - Angio, EEG & AVM Question

I am so happy for you Adrian! Congratulations! Keep us posted on your recovery from the angiogram. What great news :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you guys so so so muchā€¦ I was at the hospital at 7am & didnā€™t go in until 3pm & left at 8pmā€¦ it was a long day to say the least but was worth every single second & anxiety after the resultsā€¦ the wrist is a little sore & I have had a slight tension type headache mostly around the back of my head & my neckā€¦ the sedation has me feeling a little weird & found it extremely hard to focus on reading anythingā€¦ at the moment Iā€™m just resting & using the weekend to recoverā€¦ the battle continues on Monday where I have an appointment with a Neurologist about the episodes Iā€™ve experienced & what they want to do nextā€¦ God bless!

Well, it feels like youā€™ve done a weeks work in a day, so see if you can give yourself the weekend off proper!

1 Like

Good for you ā€¦ Im really happy that you got the answer youā€™ve been waiting for :grin:

2 Likes

I would always get the same headache Adrian after my angiograms. My neurosurgeon said itā€™s the contrast dye they use that irritates the brain tissue. Plenty of fluids to flush it all out! Yes and plenty of rest, use the weekend to recuperate and find something good to watch on TV. Iā€™m so happy for you and the good news and keep us posted about what they say on Monday.

1 Like

Thank you Omairiā€¦ as Iā€™ve stated on many posts to new members & carers there is life after AVM diagnosis & light at the end of the tunnelā€¦ some quicker than others but essentially we all get thereā€¦ God bless!

1 Like

Taking your advice Jeannineā€¦ thanks for the support as someone who has gone through this alsoā€¦ God bless!