My son raising awareness on our local news

http://www.nbc12.com/story/17378340/2012/04/10/avm-awareness

We were very privileged to be on our local news the other night to help raise awareness for AVM's. It took a lot of courage for my son, Ryan to speak on camera. In fact, he does not want to watch the news clip because he is very self conscious of his looks and speech. He just wants to spread the message to others that it is what's on the inside that counts. I am very proud! A message to all of you AVM survivors as well...Be Proud Of Who You Are!!!

Hi Monica,
Heartfelt APPLAUSE & cheers to your brave & strong son!!!
All the best to you, Ryan & family.

Yay!!! I love these kind of posts. Thank you Ryans Mom! I watched the broadcast and I love that Jaz was not only mentioned but also inspired this boy to speak out! Big hugs to all of you! Especiallly Ryan!! :J

Way to go Ryan! And Mom you should be very proud of both him and yourself. You've obviously done a wonderful job raising such a remarkable young man.

Just had to “like” this one!

I had tears in my eyes watching this video. Ryan, you are destined for greatness. You are beautiful inside and out.

Go, Ryan! I can tell that you're a proud Mama! I love the message that is being sent.

Best wishes to you both! *Hugs*

You should be so proud of Ryan, Keep up the good work , he is an inspiration to us all.

What a very brave young man. Thanks for raising awareness.