My sissy has died

TO ALL MY FREINDS I WOULD LIKE TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT MY SISTER NINA HAS LOST HER BATTLE WITH LUNG CANCER. I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE COMPUTER SINCE HER DEATH, ITS JUST BEEN TO MUCH TO DEAL WITH AT THIS TIME… I WANT TO THANK LIAM AND MY SWEET MARILYN FOR THE FLOWERS THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I WISH I COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO HELP MY SIS BUT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT SHE IS NOW GONE. MY TEARS ARE SO OFTEN THAT EVEN NOW I CRY FOR HER. GOD I PRAY THAT ALL MY FRIENDS ON THIS SITE WILL BE SAFE AND HEALTHY.
WITH ALL MY LOVE AND PRAYERS
DIANNA

CommentYou.com is your One Stop Shop
Get More at COMMENTYOU.com

I am so very sorry to hear of Nina’s passing, Dianna.

Dianna, I am truly sorry for your loss. Stay well. Amanda

I just read the message today. All the preparation for Daniel second surgery kept me away from this site. Never is too late to say I am sorry for your sister. She is in peace now. Hope you and your family will find the strenght to go on. Hope Erin is doing great. Lots of love always.

I know how you feel, I lost my sister in 2000, her name was similar to yours. Her name was Diane.
I miss her terribly, it has been ten years. Now I just speak her name into existence. Instead of wishing she was here to see my grandson, I just tell him about her. He is only 4 months, I say .
“Aunt Di would have loved you :)”

Peace,
Ameenah