My head

feeling really dizzy an lightheaed freaking me out idk what do can someone help plz im all out of things to do an i have a 2 year old an i do not wanna go to the dr :( s

Hi Tricia. Are you feeling any better? Sometimes just drinking fluids and eating regularly can help. Please keep us updated!

Call your doctor. Let him/her know how you're feeling. Ask if there's anything you should or shouldn't be doing. STAY HYDRATED. If you have a family member or friend in the area, invite them over just to have someone else around, just in case.

The absolute worst thing you can do is keep it to yourself.

Hello Tricia. Dizzy & light headed? Have had those for quite some time! Are you taking any medication Tricia? Very important to drinl LOTS of water and eating regularly. I can't eat a full meal 3 times a day, so I have little bits during the day and a decent meal at night.
I know you don't want to go to your Dr., but it's important you do just to make sure you are ok. Best to make sure, especially as you have a little darling one!! Please take care & go to your Dr.!!

thanx lesley an i cant eat latly makes me feel sick

yea i need too call the dr but feel so dumb like i shoudnt thanx chris

im feeling idk tired just cant get a break barbara

so frustrating yes very an i try so very hard to stay with a smile thanx swami