My daughter

Hi my daughter had recently had a MRI scan which showed 15mm diametre area of abnormal enhancement in the parietal lobe in association with multiple abnormal vessela which extend towards the lateral ventricle… can anyone explain what this means and how bad this is… thanks sue

Hi, Sue first welcome to the site,did they say she had an AVM? Then what did the doc. say would be the best way to treat your daug.?

Hi Sheree

We saw the nuero yesterday and he informed that she has two areas which may be cavanous something, not sure what he said or avm’s, he wsant to do a angio so he knows what he is dealing with, this will be done towards the end of the yr, but will not operate untill she is 18yrs… we are still in the dark really… but ash is being so brave…

Regards

Sue

sheree d ellison said:

Hi, Sue first welcome to the site,did they say she had an AVM? Then what did the doc. say would be the best way to treat your daug.?

OK, I KNOW WHAT HE’S TALKIN ABOUT GO TO THE INTERNET AND PULL UP THAT WORK CAVANOUS MALFORMATIONS, THEY ARE SOMEWHAT ALIKE BUT DIFFERENT. I DID READ ABOUT THEM AND THEY WORK ALMOST THE SAME WAY AS AN AVM. I WILL STAY IN TOUCH AND KEEP U IN MY PRAY’S STAY IN TOUCH.

sue Bilson said:

Hi Sheree

We saw the nuero yesterday and he informed that she has two areas which may be cavanous something, not sure what he said or avm’s, he wsant to do a angio so he knows what he is dealing with, this will be done towards the end of the yr, but will not operate untill she is 18yrs… we are still in the dark really… but ash is being so brave…

Regards

Sue

sheree d ellison said: