My crazy life

Wow when do I begin. Its been a while since I’ve been on here. I had my angiography done on 11-20 and went back to my neurologist for the follow up on the 28th only to be told that they had lost my test results and had me listed as a “no show” for it I am furious about this all. Now I have spent a total of $275 for nothing because I do not have insurance so I have to pay out of pocket. I went to two different doctors thinking that the results of my test was sent to them but nope they still can not locate them. So now I have to have another one done at a different hospital. Not only are they extremely expensive but they cause me pain and I’m not a fan of pain lol. I did find out the I’m not a candidate for traditional surgery or for embolization so they are going to try cyberknife surgery. If anyone has had this or know anything about it any info would be greatly appreciated. I have been having seizures and they are becoming more frequent here lately. Had three in the past month. For the past three days my hair has been falling out by the hand fulls. I’ve not started any treatments so this has me worried. Anyone else have this to happen if so what could be causing it. Thanks for taking rime to read this. I’m sorry if I’ve rattled on and on. Thank you all very much.

That’s another thing. I’m not on any meds as of now. I have the worst team of doctors ever i think. But its the best my money can buy.