My app is gone!

Hello,

Does anyone else use the avm app from the apple store? Mine was acting funny so i deleted it to re install and then when i went back into the app store the link was broken. I was wondering if anyone else had the same thing happen?

Thanks.

oooooo what app ?, Can you tell me the exact name so I can check it out ?. Thanks in advance.

So I found the link to the App on the main page and feel silly for asking without even checking first sorry, I also see that when I try get the app its not there at least not in the UK and diverts me to the US istore and again doesnt find it :( . I was really looking forward to accessing the info on this site via an app :(

Are you referring to the Ben's Friends App? I have it too but it hasn't worked properly (at all) since that first week. I believe it was just in the test stages but I'll see if I can find out more.

hmm, I'm not sure what's going on with the App. My apologies.

I know our developer has been working on it to make it better. But maybe we forgot to renew something with Apple. I will check.

Scott

Looks like we forgot to renew our developer account. we just did that so should reappear https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bens-friends-patient-support/id635734053?mt=8

Awesome! Thanks Scott!!

Hi Martin,

it looks like the link is back! Try it. I am going to check mine now: yes! up and running. Link below thanks to Scott Orn!

Thanks Scott! Made my day!

Thanks all, Got it :) will be great to have this site on the move :) . Thanks again !